Questions & Answers for Cash Management
Here in, we are happy to represent you answers to almost all of the significantly relevant questions our customers frequently asked.
Click on questions below to view answers accordingly. We hope you find them helpful and informative. In case you didn't find what you were looking for or having suggestions that would be of interest or/and of purpose to you, please let us know to help us serve you better.
- What is a Property Tax Collection?
Property Tax Collection is a kind of service that ACLEDA Bank provides to customers and public to pay for their property tax to the government.
- What are the benefits of Property Tax Collection?
The advantages of Property Tax Collection are:
- Easy to pay taxes through the branches of ACLEDA Bank which are located closer to you and reduce your expenses and save the time of travelling.
- Secure payment through ACLEDA Bank.
- Opportunity to use other services of ACLEDA Bank.
- How can I pay the property tax?
Please come to the closest ACLEDA Bank's branch and fill our Tax Payment Collection's application form then attached with:
- New tax declaration (in case of your property was improved) or
- Last year tax declaration or tax receipt (in case of your property was not improved)
- You can pay in cash or debit from your account of the total tax. ACLEDA Bank does not limit the amount or the number of transactions.
- Which currency can I make payment for property tax?
The currency is "Khmer Riel". If you pay in cash or debit from your account in other currencies, we will convert them based on the exchange rates of ACLEDA Bank.
- How much does ACLEDA Bank charge for paying the property tax?
ACLEDA Bank does not charge for paying in cash or debiting from your account at any ACLEDA Bank's branch in the same territory administration.