Bill Payment at ACLEDA Bank's Counter
Now you can conveniently pay your bills such as electricity bills, water supply bills, internet bills, mobile operator bills, phone top up etc. at ACLEDA Bank's counter. Please find the companies bills for making payments at ACLEDA Bank's counter below:
- Electricity Bill
- Electricité Du Cambodge (EDC)
- Phnom Penh & Kandal Province
- Battambang Province
- Kampong Cham (Memot Branch and Ponhea Kraek Branch)
- Kampong Speu Province
- Kratie Province
- Krong Kampong Cham
- Krong Kampot
- Krong Siem Reap
- Preah Sihanouk Province
- Prey Veng Province
- Ratanak Kiri Province
- Stung Treng Province
- Electricity Using E-Power
- CooTel (CooBill)
- Telecom Cambodia
- Foreign Worker Permit
- Beltei International School
- NTC Group
- Newton Thilay School
- Sovannaphumi School
- Bridgeton School
- American Pacific School
- East-West International School
- American Chinese International School
- Western International School
Besides making the bill payments at ACLEDA Bank's counter, you can make the bill payments anytime via:
- ACLEDA Unity allows you to operate ACLEDA Bank's services via your mobile phones.
- ACLEDA Internet Bank is the most advanced technology which you can manage your cash and operate banking services via a computer connected to the Internet.
- ACLEDA Bank's ATM (for making the bill payments of Electricité Du Cambodge (EDC) in Phnom Penh and Kandal province).
- The currency used for the payment based on the currency in your bill.
- If you make the payment by debiting from your account, the system will convert it bases on the exchange rate of ACLEDA Bank in the case of the currency in your bill is different from your account's currency.
How to make the bill payment at ACLEDA Bank's counter
You can make the payments by cash or debiting from your account.
- Please come to the nearest ACLEDA Bank's branch with your bills.
- Fill in the bill payment application form about Customer Name, Bill Number or Consumer ID, Company Bill, Total Amount etc.
- Please check your bill whether it is available for making payment at ACLEDA Bank or not.
- The payment can be made at least one day of working day prior the expiry date of the bill.
- Please contact our nearest branch or our Call Center for our services requirements and more information.
- This service serving you every working day, Monday to Friday, and Saturday morning (from 7:30 am to 11:30 am).