Forward Exchange Contract
Forward Exchange Contract is an agreement between ACLEDA Bank and customers to buy or sell a fixed amount of currency at a specified exchange rate with delivery made on a given date.
- Covering exchange risk, without having to worry about unfavorable movements in exchange rates;
- Enabling you to gain profit if the exchange rate in the market is higher than the agreed rate;
- Opportunity to use other bank's services and products.
- Exchange rate is specified as a mean to clear the currency on an agreed date,
- Agreement can be made between local and foreign currencies or foreign and foreign currencies,
- Duration of agreement is from 3 days up to 6 months.
Currency, Amount, Period
- ACLEDA Bank Plc. accepts selling or buying in Khmer Riel, US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar, Thai Baht, Vietnamese Dong, and other potential currencies;
- Amounting from US$10,000 or equivalent in other currencies;
- Maximum of forward exchange contract is up to 6 months.
- Please contact ACLEDA Bank's branch for more details on the Forward Exchange Contract such as currency type, amount and payment date etc.
- Have an account with ACLEDA Bank (if you don't have, please fill an Account Opening Application Form in advance).
- Complete an application form and sign an agreement.
- Deposit 10% of the total amount in the contract as collateral.
- Have enough balance a day before or on a payment day during working hours of the effective date.