Standing Order / Direct Debit
Standing Order / Direct Debit was designed to be a solution to let you pay your bills at regular intervals such as rental, utilities, and so on. You may find the benefit of this service to pay to those specific persons you have listed for their expected performances accordingly.
- Processing fee: KHR12,000; US$3; THB120; EUR3; AUD3; CAD3; GBP3; JPY300; VND60,000; or LAK24,000
- Commission fee per transaction: KHR2,000; US$0.50; THB20; EUR0.50; AUD0.50; CAD0.50; GBP0.50; JPY50; VND10,000; or LAK5,000 and plus local transfer fee, if any
- Amendment fee: KHR12,000; US$3; THB120; EUR3; AUD3; CAD3; GBP3; JPY300; VND60,000; or LAK24,000
Direct Debits for EDC Bill Payment
Now on behalf of a company, enterprise, or institution in Phnom Penh or Kandal province, you can pay your bills at regular intervals through ACLEDA Bank to Electricité du Cambodge (EDC).
ACLEDA Bank's Direct Debits for EDC Bill Payment lets you pay your bills to the distributor more convenience and safety for your cash management.
- Processing fee is USD5 or KHR20,000
- Transaction fee is USD0.50 or KHR2,000 per invoice and plus local transfer, if any
- Having an account with ACLEDA Bank such as savings account, current account, or demand deposit account.
- Filling Direct Debits Application for EDC Bill Payment with ACLEDA Bank and allowing ACLEDA Bank to deduct from your account or company's account for payment.
- Providing Data Source of Direct Debits for EDC Bill Payment to ACLEDA Bank at least two working days before the due date.