Housing loan is a long-term loan ACLEDA Bank has developed to let any qualified customer own a house that was completely built or being built, or build new house on your own land.
Currency, Loan Size, and Loan Period
- Housing loan is provided in US Dollar
- ACLEDA Bank provides housing loan of up to US$300,000 but not more than 70% of the house price
- Maximum of loan period is 10 years for:
- Customers who are currently employed by public organizations, national or international agencies, and will not exceed the retirement age;
- Other customers who have a good health and will not be over 60 years of age (start from receiving loan until the end of loan period).
ACLEDA Bank offers fixed interest rate for 10 years with reasonable rate.
- Any Cambodian who is a majority
- Having a proper work, salary, or any sufficient income that warrant the ability to pay back
- Having good history, reputation, attitude and willing to pay back to ACLEDA Bank
- Having a permanent address which is certified by local authority
- Ensuring to provide sufficient and timely information
- The buying house must be located in ACLEDA Bank's operation areas and certified by local authority
- Willing not to change residential address to other location outside ACLEDA Bank's operation areas until the loan is paid off