Overdraft Facility for Depositors
Overdraft Facility for Depositors allows customers who are short of funds occasionally due to their late cash flow, to make withdrawal from their Savings Account or Demand Deposit Account without prior notice, according to the agreement with ACLEDA Bank. Customers can make withdrawals more than the amount in their account balance and the interest will be charged for the overdrafts (debit balance) only. No asset or cash in the account is required as collateral.
- Fulfilling the short of funds for short periods,
- Able to pay back in short period with low interest.
Currency, Loan Size, Period, and Fee Charge
- ACLEDA Bank offers in Khmer Riel, Thai Baht and US Dollar upon customers' account type they have with ACLEDA Bank.
- The maximum loan size up to
- 50% of last month salary for customers who are using Payroll Service with ACLEDA Bank, or
- 50% of average balance customers had in their account for the last consequential three months but not more than USD500 or equivalent to KHR or THB.
- Loan period up to one year (12 months) upon customers' needs and pay back to the bank up to one month.
Requirements for Overdraft Facility for Depositors
- Any Cambodian who is a major;
- Having an account with ACLEDA Bank that is active for at least 3 months, whether it is a Savings Account or Demand Deposit Account or Current Account;
- For employee of a company, organisation or development project, your employment contract must be longer than your loan contract certified by employer; or you can prove your legal business, proper income, and its potential;
- Having a permanent residential address.