Revolving Credit Line
Revolving Credit Line is a type of Credit Service, where the borrower can withdrawal up to credit limit and the term specified in the Credit Line agreement. Our customers may opt to repay at the end of loan period. Revolving Credit Line is a short term loan provided to those customers with collateral.
Currency Type, Credit Line, and Loan Period
- This credit is provided in KHR, THB, and USD;
- Credit lines are due for those loans amounting from USD10,000 up or equivalent to KHR or THB;
- The maximum loan period is up to 12 months.
Interest rate is calculated daily on actual outstanding — drawdown amount — with a competitive rate.
- Be a majority;
- Good background and character;
- Have a potential business with good status and legal profitability;
- Have own residential address;
- Family book, identity card, title deed, stock-raw material deed, or other effective documents may be required;