Health Savings Account
As a contribution to the development of Cambodian economy and to facilitate an optimum health care system, ACLEDA Bank launched a new deposit service named Health Savings Account that ACLEDA Bank is responsible for maintaining, administering, and arranging funds deposited by an individual or a legal entity in order to cover all expenses related to the health checking, care, and treatment of the account holder, family members, relatives, employees or third parties. The account can be deposited by account holder or third party to cover all beneficiary's health care expenses based on the actual amount mentioned in invoices and all conditions in the terms and conditions of ACLEDA Bank's Health Savings Account.
- Secure way in maintaining, administering, and arranging funds for health care expenses of the account holder, family members, relatives or third parties (beneficiaries);
- Sufficient reserve for your health care expenses that might be paid someday;
- Receiving additional income from interest; and
- Well prepared for your health care expenses of your family.
- The account is used with savings passbook or Customer Account Information card;
- Interest rate is higher than Savings Account's;
- The interest is daily accrued and semi-yearly capitalized;
- Account can be closed upon an agreement of all relevant parties;
- The deposit is allowed for any relevant party such as account holder, family, relatives, company or institution; and
- Withdrawal can be made to the purposes and conditions of the account, and you have to pay for making withdrawal different from the purpose of the account.
Health Savings Account requires an initial deposit of KHR200,000; USD50; THB2,000 or equivalent to other currencies. Every time you make withdrawals from the account, you must ensure a minimum balance of KHR40,000; USD10; THB400 or equivalent to other currencies.
The interest rate for Health Savings Account is equal to interest rate of savings account plus margin rate 2% per annum. The interest is daily accrued and semi-yearly capitalized.