Savings Account Notice Withdrawal provides special choice to customer for short-term investment with higher return than Savings Account. Our customers can access to other banking services.
Savings Account Notice Withdrawal is another kind of Savings Account which the bank offers a higher interest rate compared with common Savings Account for your notification to the bank before you withdraw your funds. The bank requires that you give prior notice to us (based on notice term determined by bank) before withdrawal is made.
- Choose the option for notice withdrawal while applying for an account;
- Savings Account Notice Withdrawal requires daily balance not less than USD10,000; KHR40,000,000; THB400,000; EUR10,000. For VND, AUD, CAD, JPY or GBP currencies are equivalent to account in USD;
- Customers must give prior notice before making withdrawal.
- Please visit our Savings Calculator if you wish to know how much your savings will be if you put the initial amount for a period.
- Please click here for forms used with Savings Account.
- The rates are quoted for indication purpose only and subject to variation. Please contact our nearest branch or our Call Center for our services requirements and more information.
- Besides deposits in Khmer Riel, US Dollar and Thai Baht, interest rate is not available.
- The fee of cash deposits in EUR, AUD, JPY, GBP, CAD, or VND account is 1% of the deposit amount, equivalent to a minimum of USD1.