Consumer Card, issued by ACLEDA Bank, allows you to make cash withdrawal from ACLEDA Bank's ATMs and pay for goods or services through ACLEDA POS or ACLEDA E-Commerce Payment Gateway exceeded the amount in your account balance.
You have to pay an interest of the exceeded amount withdrawn (negative balance) in accordance with an agreement.
- Balance enquiry and mini-statement
- Cash withdrawal from ATMs of ACLEDA Bank Plc. and ACLEDA Bank Lao.
- Cash deposit via ACLEDA Bank's Cash Deposit Machine.
- Bill payment, fund transfer, mobile phone top up, etc.
- ACLEDA POS
- Cash withdrawal from ACLEDA POS at ACLEDA Bank's counter.
- Making payment via ACLEDA POS at merchants.
- ACLEDA E-Commerce
- Online shopping and payment via ACLEDA E-Commerce Payment Gateway.
Currency of Consumer Card is available in Khmer Riel, US Dollar or Thai Baht. If you make withdrawal or payment in other currency that is different from your card's currency, the system will automatically convert it bases on the exchange rates of ACLEDA Bank Plc.
Qualifications and Requirements
To apply the Consumer Card, you are required as follow:
- Be a majority.
- Have a contact address in Cambodia.
- Have an account with ACLEDA Bank.
- Have ID Card, Passport, Family Book, or other valid documents.
- Have sufficient income.