Payment Service via ACLEDA E-Commerce Payment Gateway
Payment Service via ACLEDA E-Commerce Payment Gateway allows you to make payment with ministry or companies (through their websites or applications) below:
You can make payment with ministry or companies above via:
- Your account with ACLEDA Bank
- ACLEDA Card
- ACLEDA Unity
- ACLEDA Internet Bank
How to Make Payment
- Log in to website or mobile application of ministry or company above.
- Input data and follow the steps.
- Select payment method "ACLEDA".
- Select payment via Bank Account, ACLEDA Internet Bank, ACLEDA Unity, or ACLEDA Card.
- Input payment information as the following:
- If you choose Bank Account for making payment, please input account number and OTP.
- If you choose ACLEDA Card for making payment, please input card number and OTP.
- If you choose ACLEDA Unity for making payment, please input phone number "connected to ACLEDA Unity" and OTP.
- If you choose ACLEDA Internet Bank for making payment, please input User ID and OTP.
- One Time Password (OTP): It is a password generated from Hard/Soft Token or our system and send to your registered mobile number. OTP is used for only a transaction and will be expired within 60 seconds. It does not require to remember. This OTP is required to enter when making payments.
- Hard/Soft Token: It is a tool or an application installed on your smart phone when registering and it is used to generate OTP.