Banking Service Order via E-mail/Fax
Banking Service Order via E-mail/Fax lets you pay your bills, transfer funds, or make withdrawals for beneficiary or other operations upon your requirements conveniently by sending E-mail/Fax to ACLEDA Bank.
For the early agreement, you can operate your account via E-mail/Fax below:
- Pay your bills, transfer funds, or make withdrawals for beneficiary
- Open Fixed Deposit Account
- Continue or terminate the contract of Fixed Deposit Account
- Unblock account or reactivate dormant account
- Other operations upon the agreement
- Registration fee: KHR12,000; US$3; THB120 or equivalent
- Fee per transaction: KHR8,000; US$2; THB100 or equivalent plus local transfer fee (if any)
- Free of charge for service cancellation or transaction cancellation (if the transaction is not completed). The cancellation is made by E-mail/Fax or at ACLEDA Bank's branch.
How to Use
- Please fill the registration form by giving your right name, account number, and identification card used when you opened the account and giving your E-mail/Fax;
- Send E-mail/Fax to Senior Vice President & Head of Operations Division or Vice President and Branch Manager of the branch that you registered when you make operation;
- When transferring funds, paying your bill, or making withdrawals, please state your personal information clearly in your E-mail/Fax such as name, account number, amount of money, purpose, or other documents and make sure that you have sufficient balance in your account;
- If your order is made by Fax, there must be a signature of an account holder (applicant);
- State receiver's information clearly except a deposit into fixed deposit account:
- Having an account: account number and account name
- Having no account: name, sex, ID number, family book or passport, address of receiver, and information of receiver's bank (you have to contact the receiver directly to provide the required documents).
- Please click here to see the sample E-mail/Fax.