Local Funds Transfers
Moving money from one place to another in Cambodia used to mean sending it by car, through friends or third parties or other high risk and time-consuming means of transport. Not any more! As you would expect of a bank with the most extensive branch network in Cambodia, backed by international technology, ACLEDA Bank Plc has the solution! ACLEDA Bank's Local Money Transfer services can move your money with safety and speed to all provinces and towns throughout Cambodia at very low cost.
You can transfer money in Khmer Riel, US Dollar, Thai Baht, Euro, Vietnamese Dong, Australian Dollar, or Canadian Dollar within ACLEDA Bank's branches located in all provinces and towns throughout Cambodia and with other banks. Transfers can be made by cash or through an account at ACLEDA Bank Plc. Supported by our world class GLOBUS on-line Information Technology, you can be sure of a reliable and efficient 'Just-in-Time' service from ACLEDA.
How to transfer money
- Contact the Call Center Officer at any ACLEDA Bank's branch for our services requirements and more information;
- Fill in a short and simple Transfer Money form;
- Tell ACLEDA Bank's staff:
- The name and account number of the receiver (where the receiver holds an account with ACLEDA Bank);
- The name, identification card number or other document proving identity of the receiver (where the receiver does not have an account with ACLEDA);
How to receive money
- Come to the ACLEDA Bank's branch and provide its staff with the information concerning the amount of money and name of the person who is sending the money to you;
- Show your identification card or other document proving your identity to the ACLEDA staff;
- After checking on our computer system, the ACLEDA Bank staff will arrange for you to receive the money.
Note: This service serving you every working day, Monday to Friday, and Saturday morning (from 7:30 am to 11:30 am).