» Products & Services » Trade Finance
The economic success of your business depends on many factors. A crucial one is collaboration with a bank you can fully trust at all times. ACLEDA Bank Plc. can assist your business throughout our largest branch network in Cambodia with world class information technology.
Our aim is to support you in all financial areas with comprehensive solutions tailored to your company's individual needs. We are currently providing Trade Finance services below:
- Import Documentary Collection
An import bill received by ACLEDA Bank from a bank of seller enclosing drafts, invoices, bills of lading, etc., requesting ACLEDA Bank to present documents to the buyers for either payment or acceptance.
- Export Documentary Collection
The seller obtains the usual transport documents such as bills of lading, insurance certificates, commercial invoice, inspection certificates, etc., to request to ACLEDA Bank to forward to the bank of buyer.
Letter of Credit (L/C)
Letter of Credit is a unilateral contract that is issued by ACLEDA Bank Plc referring to the request's importer (buyer) to ensure the price's goods settlement to the exporter (seller) accurately if he/she can perform the conditional contract in Letter of Credit, and this ensuring is made through the bank of buyer or seller. Letter of Credit has two types:
- Letter of Credit (Import)
Letter of Credit (Import) is a type of services that ACLEDA Bank Plc issues document on behalf of the buyer to guarantee the seller for accuracy payment to the seller if he performs the condition of contract in Letter of Credit.
- Letter of Credit (Export)
Letter of Credit (Export) is another type of services that ACLEDA Bank Plc advices, confirms, or negotiates on Documentary Credit (L/C) issued by the buyer's bank. In this case, ACLEDA Bank Plc has roles to check the authenticity of Letter of Credit by referring to the sale contract.
To do a large-scale business-transaction or implement very expensive project, you are required to have a Bank Guarantee. Depending on different purposes and needs, ACLEDA Bank has established various types of Bank Guarantee of which you can use to fulfil the requirements.
- Shipping Guarantee: a letter that is issued by ACLEDA Bank Plc on behalf of the importer (buyer) to assure the shipping company for damaging, losing, or risking of goods released without documents to the importer. The requirement of this service happens, when goods is in destination before original documents arrival.
- Bid Guarantee: a letter that is issued to ACLEDA Bank's customer to fulfil bidding requirements and to insure any claim from third party.
- Payment Guarantee: a letter that is issued to ACLEDA Bank's customer to insure his/her sufficient payment to any third party.
- Advance Payment Guarantee: a letter that is issued to ACLEDA Bank's customer to insure work implementation which has been paid in advance by a third party.
- Performance Guarantee: a letter that is issued to ACLEDA Bank's customer to insure project implementation, especially, construction projects, owned by a third party.
- Retention Money Guarantee: a letter that is issued by ACLEDA Bank Plc for settling to beneficiary for an agreement to give retention money to the requestor, and if he/she did not perform an agreement or contract accurately, the beneficiary can settle from the bank.
Trade Loan is a loan provided to you to support your export or import operation of legal goods such as raw materials, unfinished products or finished products, etc. This loan helps you to manage your cash flow or revolving capital.
- Import Loan
Import Loan is a loan provided to you to support your import operation of all kinds of legal goods such as raw materials, unfinished products or finished products, etc. There are three types of Import Loan:
- Loan Against Trust Receipt (LATR)
- Import Loan (IML)
- Loan Against Import (LAI)
- Export Loan
Export Loan is a loan provided to you to support your export operation of legal goods such as raw materials, unfinished products or finished products, etc. There are three types of Export Loan:
- Pre-Shipment Loans / Packing Credit (Pre-Shipment Facilities)
- Credit Bills Negotiation 'CBN' / Bill Collection 'BC' (Post-Shipment Facilities)
- Outward Bills 'OB' (Post-Shipment Facilities)
Note: In order to use our Trade Finance service, you are required to have an account with ACLEDA Bank. Please contact our nearest branch or our Call Center for our services requirements and more information.